- Indoor and Outdoor Bike and Sports Park-Syracuse, NY Onondaga County
We will be closed in observance of Independence Day, Friday, July 4th. Happy 4th to all!
New Summer Hours, see below right and Hours Page
New Thursday Night Special- MTB Riders pay $9.99!
Get a CranX Spring/Summer Membership pass for just $250.00!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s right, from whenever you sign up, to August 31, 2014, you can get a full access pass for just $250.00!
Come and get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. GET A 10% DISCOUNT IF YOU REGISTER BY JUNE 30, 2014.
If you refer someone new to the camp program, receive a $50.00 credit off your kids’ camp program.
Click here for info!
GIFT CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AT CRANX!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have changed the onsite guardian requirement to 12 and under! If your kid is 13 and over, drop offs allowed once the waiver is properly submitted!
Sign up for the CranX Email List and get a Coupon for 10% off!
• Indoor Park portion situated within a 90,000 plus square foot building, formerly warehouse space.
• Will have a fitness room with trainers and spin classes.• Will also have a party room, lounge and picnic area.
• Outdoor Park portion in excess of 3 acres.
• Bike Park will cater to Mountain Bike, BMX Bike and Road Bike enthusiasts.
• Section, Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Areas.
• Indoor and Outdoor Park will feature Half Pipe, Foam Pit, Cross Country Track, Pump Tracks, Running/Walking Track, Berm Trails, Freeride Trails, Jump Trails, Road Track, Street
• This will be one of 3 Indoor Parks of this Class on the North American Continent. The Outdoor Component of CranX will be the largest of the 3.
• Family oriented, features for all ages and experience.
• Season’s Membership Passes, Day Passes and Combination Packs. Fitness Memberships will be available as well.