- Indoor and Outdoor Bike and Sports Park-Syracuse, NY Onondaga County
“This is my first time down here and its cool. There’s a lot people out cheering you on, you always hear the hoots and there’s miles of jumps and track and different spots to explore. It’s pretty sweet.”-Aaron Chase, Team Redbull
Until further notice, we will be closed this spring on Tuesdays.
New Specials and Times! All evening weekday Specials start at 5pm! Free Classes with a trainer at 6:00 on Wednesdays!
We have changed the onsite guardian requirement to 12 and under! If your kid is 13 and over, drop offs allowed once the waiver is properly submitted!
Sign up for the CranX Email List and get a Coupon for 10% off!
• Indoor Park portion situated within a 90,000 plus square foot building, formerly warehouse space.
• Will have a fitness room with trainers and spin classes.• Will also have a party room, lounge and picnic area.
• Outdoor Park portion in excess of 3 acres.
• Bike Park will cater to Mountain Bike, BMX Bike and Road Bike enthusiasts.
• Section, Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Areas.
• Indoor and Outdoor Park will feature Half Pipe, Foam Pit, Cross Country Track, Pump Tracks, Running/Walking Track, Berm Trails, Freeride Trails, Jump Trails, Road Track, Street
• This will be one of 3 Indoor Parks of this Class on the North American Continent. The Outdoor Component of CranX will be the largest of the 3.
• Family oriented, features for all ages and experience.
• Season’s Membership Passes, Day Passes and Combination Packs. Fitness Memberships will be available as well.
Switch to our mobile site